May 1, 2007

New Project-Leafy Tendrils

The latest issue of Simply Beads magazine is out on news stands now and it features a project called Lafy Tendrils that I designed using my Leaf pendants and waxed linen and seed beads. I really like this necklace because it is pretty neutral but still has a bit of a spring time feel to it. It reminds me of branches with little buds popping up on them and big strong growing leaves. The colors remind me of this time of year because there is the deep leafy green, with a little bit of dewy, rainy blue gray. The necklace is really easy to make, it is just simple knots and beading. There are kits for this necklace available on our website.

1 comment:

  1. hi!
    oh yes it's very beautiful indeed!!!
    like it very much!
    :)
    manela

    ReplyDelete