May 13, 2007

Back Home!

I have returned from my trip to Alfred University and I had a great time! I was so proud of my brother and had so much fun as he showed me his latest work, the spaces he has been working and living in, and all the great friends he has met there. I am so happy I got a chance to experience it! I will be posting all week with lots of pictures, so check back!

Fortunately, I was able to work on the road, more than I thought I would be able to! Look at the stash of freshly made beads I cam home with! Here's the count: 60 bird charms, 20 birdnest charms, 100 pumpkin beads, 10 fairies (those were a little too detailed to make in the car!), 40 face beads in mixed sizes, and 60 assorted molded charms and beads (which need to be sanded still) Not bad for a 14 hour car ride, huh?

4 comments:

  1. yay!!!
    back to beautiful new stuff!!!
    :)
    manela

    ReplyDelete
  2. isn't alfred amazing? my daughter starts her freshman year there in the fall - in the school of art and design. i have to admit to being a bit jealous, the place has the most wonderful vibe (and faculty).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, Alfred was wonderful! The art and design and ceramic parts were where I saw the most, and it did have a great vibe to it! Congrats on your daughter starting in the fall!

    ReplyDelete