April 3, 2007

Taking Flight!

I have been busily working away, getting things done! I have also been working hard at the other blog I write for Art Bead Scene , to get to our big announcement: our bead challenge!

Each month we will have a new challenge: to design an artwork using art beads (charms, buttons, beads made by an artist) and to follow that month's theme. This month the theme is Taking Flight. At the end of the month we will choose a winner randomly, from the entries that get posted to out Flickr group and they will win the prize. Isn't that great!?!

Above is my own entry (although since I am an administrator, I wont be eligible to win...I wanted to participate for fun!) It is a bracelet made with my porcelain message stick and charm, and waxed linen cord, pewter, and glass beads. I am going to work on a necklace tonight.

Take a look below at the bead booty that the winner will get, and go to the blog for more info! I hope you all will enter!

No comments:

Post a Comment