April 2, 2007

hello, good bye

Well, just a quick post today because I am feeling overwhelmed with work and grumpy because I just broke my favorite pair of round nose pliers. Oh how I loved them, they were so round and pointy! I don't know where I will get another pair, but maybe I should look into those really great quality German ones. I feel like I will have to pick some out in person though, to give a test drive. There is just no substitute for good tools.

I am also still sort of suffering from the after effects of a small migraine from yesterday. Just a little out of sorts and dizzy and nauseous. I think I just need a nice nap this afternoon.

Well, so I won't depress you any further, I leave you for the day with two cute kissing birds.

Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment