April 8, 2007

Happy Springtime!

Happy Easter Springtime Bunny day to all!

I do love this time of year, and all the things that go along with Eastertime. I don't exactly celebrate Easter in the classical, traditional sense, since I don't consider myself a Christian anymore. But I do consider myself a Humanist, and one who appreciates the religious celebrations and traditions of all of humanity, so I do enjoy the festivity of it. For me it's all about the rebirth of the Seasons, the end of the dead cold of Winter and the start of new life in Spring. (well today we have a dusting of snow, which is sad) Plus I get to eat many sugar filled bunny and chick shaped candies and other yummy foods, so that's always a reason to celebrate!

However you celebrate, if you do, have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. I love this time of year too, Melanie! Love the bunny charms particularly the sea bunny. I think the green color reminds me of spring! Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete