April 4, 2007

Busy Birdy

Another cute birdie picture for you today! Just because I am running around crazy getting things shipped before I have to go out to the dentist today.

um, ok I am back, lol! It has just been one of those days! The dentist was fine, just a cleaning for me. I'm set for a little while. Chuck got the major work, though, poor guy. We are getting pizza to compensate.

Um, ok, now I am back with pizza! LOL! I just can't sit down and maintain a thought here! Ok, I will sign off and leave you with the picture of the birdies. It cheers me up since it is *snowing* here today!

2 comments:

  1. "I think my life would be easier, she said, if I could just my selves to agreee on something."
    LOL! I have this print by Brian Andreas of storypeople.com
    It is so apropos most days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! I was a little split into many pieces that day! Thanks for reading anyway.

    ReplyDelete