April 10, 2007

Beads 2007!

The much anticipated issue of Interweave's Beads 2007 out! I may have an early copy for being an advertiser, but I am sure it will be on bookshelves very soon. I have a couple of wee tiny snack charms on the cover: grapes, a lime pie, pancakes, a strawberry. They are teeny, LOL!

Inside they showcased my snack charms as well as my Linky Clasps. YAY! It is always exciting to see your own stuff in print. Lots of my clay friends are featured and there are some neat looking articles and lots of cool websites I am going to have to check out now.

I hope everyone had a good weekend. We have had car drama so we had to borrow my parent's car and ours is going to be at the shop for at least a week. grrrr I hate cars! So I am just trying to stay home and get these piles of work done. I was good today, I finished 3 ads and am getting ready to do some writing for another project. It is really nice looking outside though, I think we are all going to have to take a walk today.

No comments:

Post a Comment