March 14, 2007

Two Kilns Full

Well I must say I had a productive day yesterday. I completed the daunting task of finishing all my glazing and loaded both of my kilns. The both fired last night and are cooling now. The little one (shown above) contains beads for orders and will be cool by noon so I can get them packed up and shipped off. The big kiln takes longer to cool so I might not be able to get into it until late tonight. I have some brand new pendants in that kiln that I am very excited to see, so I will probably break into it tonight. I put them on the top shelf so I can just grab them to play with and leave the rest, lol! How sneaky! I can't wait to show them offl, I hope they turn out like I imagine!

So today I will spend the morning and afternoon doing some writing, working on show displays for this weekend, packaging for shipping. I think we will take the dog out for a jog later, she has spring fever! Tonight I have to finish up on a few orders. Otherwise I am feeling pretty caught up. I love that feeling, but it usually doesn't last long!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Impressive kiln load! That is packed so nice. I'm glad someone got something done yesterday. It's 2 am and I'm waiting to put the kiln lid down. I'll be dogmeat in the AM. It will be a caffeine IV day!
    I can't wait to see your new pendants.

    ReplyDelete