March 13, 2007

Time Out!

Ugh, I wouldn't think that one hour from Daylight Savings Time would throw me off so much! But it has. I woke up later than I thought I would and I am feeling perpetually behind. I worked very hard like a good beadmaker yesterday, feverishly glazing throughout the afternoon and evening. I meant to stop before 8pm and load my kiln...that is the perfect time to get it started before I go to bed. But I finished and it was almost 9pm! I thought I had changed the time on my computer, but it did bomb a couple of times yesterday (don't you love reliable technology?) so I guess it reset. Sigh.

Well, today I am going to get the rest of my beads glazed and fire up the big kiln! I rarely use it anymore. I prefer to use my small one because I am mostly working on small batches for orders. But with the Bonanza coming up this Sunday, I glazed some extra stock so I can fill up that big kiln. I have lots to do this morning. Try to stay on schedule, everyone!

5 comments:

  1. Good for you! I need to get a bisque firing in today. I am still off schedule from yesterday! Too much messing with the computer. Good luck at the Bead Bonanza!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey thanks! I always have a fun time at the Bonanza! I do have alot of work to do before then, though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The time change is hard, I feel more affected by it today than the last two days! Great time piece charm - I like that I can tilt my head and choose the time I want it to be...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Elaine. The little clock is from my Wicked Trinkets line. It goes with my other gamer charms and reminds me of some of the video games I played in the 80's

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel tired and perpetually behind and we don't even change our time! Maybe it's all that time you've been spending on the computer. ;o)

    ReplyDelete