March 10, 2007

Crafty Bitches!

My friend Carla of Bag Lady Beads invited me to come to a show that she will be in today in Humdrum and I am excited to drop by today. Crafty Bitches at the Detroit Art Factory
looks like a lot of fun! So punk rock! I am not feeling great this morning but i am sure I will feel better later and Chuck and I can go check it out. I haven't seen Carla for a while, so it will be good to see her. We also have to make plans for next weekend...

A week from today my other beady friend Jennifer of Jangles is staying with me for two nights, flying in from Athens GA to sell at the Bead Bonanza. I will have a booth there and so will many of my beady friends, local and from all over the place! It is a great bead show. I have so much to do before the show and it kind of snuck up on me. I have been working very hard on orders and other projects and since I decided to do less shows this year, it is really difficult to get into show mind. But I have to start getting ready for it and getting the house ready for my guest. This is my plan for the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment