March 29, 2007

Blast from the Past


Good Afternoon! Not much going on today, just the same old glazing and order filling/packaging and photo work. All of these are pretty time consuming and repetitive activities so i like to take quick breaks to do things like post on my blog, read other blogs, and just surf around. I really need a timer though, because this computer totally sucks me in and I could (and usually do) spend all morning on it.


I listed 5 new bundles on Etsy this morning and I am going to continue listing 5 a day until they are all up. I tend to do things all at once like that to save time. The picture above is a bundle that went up today. It is a bit of a blast from the past for me! They are prototypes of my very first fairy beads, which have become an Earthenwood staple since I settled on the design and colors several years ago.

Speaking of blasts from the past, I am going to start Flashback Fridays with tomorrow's blog! I have a big treasure box of old beads that I made when I started my bead adventure that I am going to share with you. I think its good to take a look back sometimes to see where you were and evaluate where you are now. So come back tomorrow to see!

3 comments:

  1. hi!
    oh my... these are so beautiful! great work!!! love them... the colours well selected... seem very fairyish ;)
    bye, manela

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooo. Flashback Friday. Love it! Maybe I should start Tuesday's Trash with all the beads I have accumulated and weren't even good enough to give away. :)

    ReplyDelete