February 2, 2007

Wicked Trinket Ideas

I have been dying to get out my beads and components so I could play with my new Wicked Trinket charms! I have never really had a taste for bright red, so I had to order some new beads (oh, what a chore! lol) I had fun whipping up these two jewelry designs so I could play with some of the new charms.

The necklace is a perfect little Valentine's necklace, with detailed silver squiggle links, pewter rings, and little red czech glass beads to accent the bold heart charms. Very romantic in a contemporary way. I like the mix of the broken hearts and the fluttering heart in the center. Sort of a nice reminder to let your heart take flight, even after it has been hurt.

The bracelet is a punked-out take on a charm bracelet, made with a gamer geek girl in mind (hey, I have a little gamer geek in me, so I can say it!) It has some of the geeky images that I like from my youth, reminding me of video games (the mushroom, the star and moon) Plus I added some more traditional good luck charms like the clover, horseshoe, and ladybug. I think the big ball chain gives it a real punky look!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the wicked charms. :)

    ReplyDelete