February 16, 2007

Fluttering About

Well, yesterday turned out to be a pretty busy day! I listed my Bead Bundle sets on Etsy and put some older kits on clearance on the website and sent out my mailing list to let everyone know.

Then Chuck and I and the dog went out for a little walk in the park and some much needed coffee and groceries. When I got back there are a bunch of emails waiting for me and it was non stop the rest of the night! So the sale has been a sucess and I have much packaging to do today for shipping. I must say it is really satisfying to get an order and be able to ship it right away, instead of my normal mode of operation...making the beads to order. It is a nice change of pace.

Since things were selling well, I took a bunch more pictures and edited them, listed them on Etsy, so if you looked yesterday morning...you will find more to choose from today. The studio cleaning is coming along and I am now more motivated to find more goodies to put on clearance.

No comments:

Post a Comment