February 15, 2007

Coffee Break

Except for the snow shovelling yesterday we just stayed in and worked. I did get some things done, so that is good. I think we do need to venture out today, at least to get some coffee! The herbal tea just isn't enough, sadly. We will take the dog with us, as she is a little stir crazy. She is content to just sit in the car while we ride and sniff around parking lots. Although I know she is always hoping for a long walk through the woods. I think it is too cold for that today...

I have been determined to get things cleaned up and organized. I have taken pictures of some Bead Bundles to offer on sale in my Etsy Shop for dirt cheap, I must say. I am also starting to list some individual beads on Just Beads as well, just to give that a try. I was pleased to wake up this morning to a bid at JB and a sale from Etsy! YAY!


No comments:

Post a Comment