January 5, 2007

Website Update!

Whew! Just did a kind of big update to the website. No major design changes, just little bits and pieces here and there. Took out some old items, moved some other ones, added a few new ones. I changed a little something on just about every page. The biggest thing is probably the new color chart. I took out 4 old colors and replaced them with 4 new ones. Can you spot them? The new color chart is above.

Tomorrow I will post about some of the new items, and the new colors, but it has been a long day and I need to get some dinner and do some claywork. Have a happy weekend everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, oh, oh! I'll play...

    CC - charcoal
    LL - lilac
    LP - light peach
    GR - bright green

    Gone! But, I'm really glad to see RED!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Good Eye!

    Yes the Red is quite yummy!

    ReplyDelete