December 13, 2006

My Visit to Catching Fireflies

Now that my shows have ended and my orders are winding down, I have started to think about the holidays finally! I just haven't had the time to think about Christmas until now. So I have been frantically shopping online to get my gifts ordered while there is time to ship. But I have a few people on my list that I had a hard time shopping for and I thought about this great gallery near me called Catching Fireflies that sells my Scent Cookies. So I took a trip there today and was able to finish up the majority of my shopping. They have some of the neatest things, a great mix of handmade and novelty items, many of with are very girly. I am so glad I thought of it, because the mall is about the last place I want to be these days...

No comments:

Post a Comment