March 5, 2006

Link of the Week :: My New Website!



Hey, no fair, I know~ How can I be my own link of the week?!? My blog...my rules, lol!
Well, the first version of the new site is up. I have been working on it just about every day for the last month and a half, and it is a great relief to have it done. I feel like I have really accomplished something! I know, though that websites are always a work in process, and I already have a few little bugs and typos that I need to go in and fix. I also have put out the call for critiques (gulp...) so I am sure I will want to change a few more things that I don't even know about yet.
But for the most part it is done for now! Some new features to check out...
Finally a shopping cart!
New Biggie Buttons
New Linky Things
New Sticks and Stones
New Accent Beads
New Charms and Charm Pairs
New Texture Tiles
If you have some free time, take a look around and let me know what you think! Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment