February 10, 2006

Blogging Tool and winding down

Yesterday was tax day, and we spent 2 1/2 grueling hours going through last years numbers with our new accountant. She was great...patient and knowledgeable. Taxes are just a painful sort of ordeal. So today I am just winding down and surfing around the web. I don't have the brain power to do much more. I have been wanting to use a Blog maintenance service for some time, so I finally started a Bloglines account where I can read all my blogs by feed daily. It is really neat to see them all on one site, and I can have them listed by which ones have recently updated. Its pretty cool! You can subscribe to my blog by clicking the button below.

Subscribe with Bloglines
I guess I better get to work now. I have glazing to do for orders and I would like to get them into a kiln tomorrow so I can ship early next week. Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment