November 19, 2005

New candle accessory items


I have been working hard, coming up with some new items for the Potter's Market in a couple of weeks. I have been dabbling with different styles of a wax tart melter, and I finally found one that I love. Too bad I ran out of terra cotta clay so I can only make a couple...so frustrating. I am debating making the drive to my supplier, but the whole clay and glaze buying trip usually takes the whole day. In the meantime, I have been experimenting with a similiar style in white clay, which will be glazed all over in really bright colors. I also have some tealite holders and votive holders in the works. It is exciting around here lately!

Above: top view with tart and candle

Above: side view with a peek at the bottom design

Above: view of bottom of wax bowl

2 comments:

  1. So many new, great things.
    Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see what you come up with... I am looking for tart melters and am about to start testing/production on votives and tarts.

    ReplyDelete