November 3, 2005

New Biggie Buttons


These are brand new buttons I designed in response to the last few shows and meetings I have had. Seems that knitters are often looking for a big button, for the center of a handbag or as a single element on a scarf or wrap. So I worked out a few (well, ok, 10) designs that I like and went to work making some cookie cutters. All these buttons are big! All are just under 2 inches. I think the shapes are fun! These will be going up on the website soon, and will be available in 12 different patterns and 35 colors.

Here are soem examples of these buttons in assorted patterns using the Desert Pine and Earthy Green glazes, two of my favorites and perfect for fall:


1 comment:

  1. Hey Melanie! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the floral pattern on the leaf on the left of the paisley shape. GIMME GIMME GIMME. Will that particular flower pattern be on simple shaped buttons? GIMME! =)

    Hope you are well...your product line is growing every time I look around. I want to try those scented ornaments!

    ~k

    ReplyDelete