October 19, 2005

New Candy Ornaments

These Candy ornaments are the newest addition to my treat line. These ornaments are similiar to the cookie ornaments in size and design, but are made ina white clay and coated with a durable glossy glaze, making them look very hard candy like. The colors are bright and remind me of fiesta ware, which would be perfect for retro style home decor.
These ornaments retial for $10 each and come with a grosgrain polka dotted ribbon. 14 color choices are available and they can be ordered in any of the cookie designs, including the new baby and holiday designs shown at the bottom.





4 comments:

  1. Wow is what I thought too. Great stuff you have!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this. Where can they be bought?

    Lucia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucia,
    Thanks for writing! You can order from me by emailing me at earthenwood at yahoo dot com. Also, I have a few ornaments for sale at www.craftersforcritters.com right now too!

    ReplyDelete