August 10, 2005



Check it out! Our tiles have been featured on Craft Revolution What a great surprise! It's a really great website full of neat stuff and very informative articles...all about small independant craft businesses like mine.

It has been a long while since I wrote last. I have been very busy with my stamp show and lots of orders to fill. Ths stamp show was great fun. It went even better than I had expected and we got to meet some new people and learn some new things. Definitely a learning experience. I'm so glad we took a risk to do it. I think I would do another show like this someday.

I have so many orders to fill for August, I am feeling a little overwhelmed. Today I am just waiting for the bisque to cool so I can get some beads out and glazed and fired again. Chuck fixed the big kiln for me so I have two kilns again. The big one sure will help get lots of beads done at a time. I just have to spend a few whole days glazing, I guess. I am trying my hardest to get as much done as possible so I can enjoy our vacation next week.

Well, that's all for now...Gotta get back to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment