March 27, 2005

Happy Easter!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Happy Springtime and Easter to all! Had my trunk show yesterday and it was a great time! Yummy snacks, good friends, new and regular customers and a relaxed atmosphere...what more can you ask for? Thanks Miners Den folks! And, yeah...I shopped too...I got two watch faces to bead and some silver noodles to made a fruity charm bracelet inspired by Rachel's fruit necklace at the store. Plus I got to wear my cute "new" shoes with snap on daisies...made the night before the show, using ultrasuede. metal snaps, and nervous energy. I made a hair tie to match. I may make more ot the hair ties to sell, if I can figure out how to get some clay into it...probably a button sewn in the center.

Done with shows for a couple weeks now. Good thing too, I really need time to restock. I have some orders to finish, so I will be firing kilns this week, along with doing real-life things, like taxes and jury duty.

2 comments:

  1. hello

    i was wondering if you could tell me this since i know nothing of painting but want to give it a try..is gesso a primer?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gee, I have no idea...I am not a painter. You might try Wet Canvas www.wetcanvas.com, which has a great forum for any sort of artform you could want...sorry.

    ReplyDelete