January 12, 2005

New Buttons!


Buttons


Here is a pic of a pile of my new buttons in assorted colors and shapes. Today I am working on the web catalog pics for them for the next update. They are so much fun to make! I made about 300 of them between Christmas and New Years! I still need to glaze most of them, but they are great to use as kiln filler. I can set up a whole line of them under my beads. I want to make a bunch of them for my Sewing Expo show in October. I know that is a long time away, but I really do need to think about it now before all my shows start. The buttons will retail for $3 each and be available in 35 colors, 6 shapes, and 10 designs!

3 comments:

  1. This looks great! What a wonderful idea. I'm glad that you're blogging! :) Good luck in the Bloggerverse...Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  2. As always.......you are doing a great job!
    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Melanie,

    Just so beautiful! Love your stuff. You may be aware of it already but there is a store in Vancouver's Gastown shopping district called Button Button that sells, well, just buttons. I wanted to let you know in case you wanted to send them some info on your designs.

    Button Button
    422 West Cordova Street
    Vancouver, British Columbia V6B 4K2
    Canada

    Best to you! :o) Crissy (Mona Mew from The Switchboards)

    ReplyDelete